You are requested to give your frank and objective opinion about the College/Department s. It will help us to improve and maintain the quality of teaching, your response will be kept confidential.
Sorry! Password is incorrect
For each item please indicate your level of satisfaction with the following statement by Choosing between 1 and 5
Response (1 is strongly disagree, 2 is disagree, 3 is neither agree nor disagree, 4 is agree & 5 is strongly agree)
1. Syllabus is suitable to the course.
2. Syllabus is need based.
3. Aims and objective of the syllabi are well defined and clear to teachers and students.
4. Course content is followed by corresponding reference materials.
5. Sufficient number of prescribed books are available in the Library.
6. The course/syllabus has good balance between theory and application.
7. The course/syllabus has made me interested in the subject area.
8. The books prescribed/listed as reference materials are relevant, updated and appropriate.
9. Infrastructural facilities, such as teacher's rooms/carrels, class rooms, reading rooms and toilets are available in the Department.
10. Tests and examinations are conducted well in time with proper coverage of all units in the syllabus.
11. I have the freedom to adopt new techniques/strategies of teaching such as seminar presentations, group discussions and learners participation.
12. I have the freedom to adopt/adapt new techniques/strategies of testing and assessment of students.
13. The environment in the department is conducive to teaching and research.
14. The administration is teacher friendly.
15. The College provides adequate and smooth support for projects and research facilities.
16. The College provides adequate funding and support to faculty members for upgrading their skills and qualifications.
17. Provisions for professional development are non-discriminatory and fair.
18. Any other comments
An error occurred. Try again later
Your content has been submitted